We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Rat Pest ControlIf you have discovered rats in your home, garden or business you need to get rid of them as soon as possible
- We have over 24 years’ experience in providing rat control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex
- We will treat an rat infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
Rats can cause damage to your property by gnawing through electrical wiring, packaged goods, plastic, and even structures. The insurance sector has estimated that rodent damage to wiring is responsible for 25% of all electrical fires in buildings.
For businesses, the risk is even greater. Not only is property damage an issue, but a rodent infestation can ruin your reputation among customers and endanger the health of your employees.
Rats will also contaminate food and spread extremely harmful diseases including Leptospirosis or Weil’s disease, Salmonella, Listeria, Toxoplasma gondii and Hantavirus.
Rats are highly intelligent, mobile and will breed rapidly, and it is this combination that can made rat control a difficult task for the untrained person. The most effective way to get rid of rats is by using a professional pest control contractor, like Abate. Having provided specialist rat and rodent control services for 24 years, we are your local experts, and can identify and eliminate your rodent infestation quickly and efficiently. Our technicians have been trained to the highest industry standards.
The Law: Property owners have a legal obligation under the Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 to keep premises rodent free, or, if rodents pose a threat to health or property, to report infestations to the local authority.
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.