We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Meet Our Technical Specialist
If you have a persistent pest problem, which is proving hard to solve, then Carl Hoult, head of technical here at Abate might be able to help.
Carl is very experienced with over 12 years pest management service; one of a handful of technicians in the UK qualified at Level 3 in pest control; recognised as a Master Technician by the BPCA (British Pest Control Association – our governing body); NEBOSH trained and hence it’s fair to say has a pretty special skill set.
He’s our technical go-to person….not a salesperson, as he doesn’t get involved in sales.
What he can do is help you solve your pest problem, by using his skill set and experience, through our advanced technical survey service.
He will take time to understand your problems and concerns, survey your site as you explain the issues you are encountering, and will give you his opinion and advice throughout the visit.
He will also provide you with a full written report and suggested action plan.
How Do We Work?
We recognise that many clients have budgetary constraints, and hence don’t just state the obvious nor recommend spending money unnecessarily – we are pragmatic, focusing on cost effective Integrated Pest Management.
We don’t charge for this service, as we play the long game and know that if we can demonstrate our expertise, one day when the time is right, the chances are we will work together.
It’s just one advantage of being a long established family owned business, as we don’t have to focus on sales and quick returns, as we have no shareholders other than ourselves.
What Experience Do We Have?
Sites we have direct experience of as we already manage them, include:
- Distribution warehouses – we recognise the difficulties in such busy environments.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers – exceptionally high hygiene standards essential.
- Food production – to include BRC of course, but also suppliers to Tesco, M & S, Waitrose, Salsa, Soil Association, Organic Food Federation – all working to slightly different specifications.
- Packaging – to BRCGS standard
- Breweries – plenty of potential for rodent activity
- Food Research Parks – we have a number of these sites where our head office is located, all with very high standards to ensure no compromise to their research
- Hotels – in particular very high end establishments in older style buildings, which present their own challenges. We manage a number in central London.
You name it, we have probably serviced something very similar!
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.