We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Flea Treatment For Homes and BusinessesReceive professional targeted treatments to get rid of fleas
Fleas are tiny reddish brown wingless insects, with backwardly directed spines and legs designed for jumping. Adult fleas are parasitic on warm-blooded animals and at their larval stages, they live in the nest of the host and feed on skin, feathers and the blood-rich faeces of the adult flea. When fully grown, flea larvae spin well camouflaged silken cocoons, where they wait as fully developed adults, until it detects the vibrations caused by a potential host. A flea's complete lifecycle only takes around a month in the summer.
Flea bites can cause intense irritation to its host, whether they are of the human or animal variety. Cat fleas are by far the most common species of flea, but they readily bites humans as well as cats.
- We have over 24 years’ experience in providing ant control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex
- We will treat a flea infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.