We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Here's a quick summary of some of the jobs we've completed this year (to the end of September 2023).
Here's a brief insight into some of our more interesting or unusual jobs...
Congratulations to one of our experienced technicians for successfully completing a Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene in Manufacturing course.
It adds another layer of expertise which will help our BRC customers in particular.
We actively encourage and support all of our technicians to gain formal qualifications, as everything that helps our customers is good for business.
This latest qualification adds to an ever-growing list, to include:
- A Master Technician – one of a handful in the UK
- A qualified Field Biologist
- Level 4 Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
- Certified Advance Technicians
We also conduct monthly training sessions, with last month focussing on a new process to treat squirrels, which can be a major nuisance in winter as they seek shelter inside roofs.
Each monthly session has a set agenda, to include:
- Health & Safety observations and any lessons learned in the last month
- Changes to legislation
- News from the BPCA and industry
- Skills and techniques to include practical demonstrations using the experience in the room
Learning never stops!