We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Moth Control TreatmentAbate Pest Management Services can offer a variety of month control solutions to quickly resolve any moth infestation you may have in your home or business
There are about 2,000 species of moths in the UK and most are harmless. There are few, however, who are seen as pests as their larvae damage materials, textiles and stored products.
Textile pests also include carpet beetles and fur beetles where the beetle larva is called the woolly bear.
Once they get inside your home or business they can cause severe damage to the natural fibres in carpets, clothes, fabrics, fur and leather. Their caterpillars eat the protein found in natural materials like wool, cotton and silk, putting delicate items at particular risk of damage.
We can offer a variety of solutions to quickly resolve any moth infestation you may have in your home or business. We can provide tailored solutions and preventative advice. Our treatment options include a freezer trailer, specifically designed to help eradicate moths and bed bugs from your treasured possessions using non toxic treatment.
If a room has been infested then a deep clean should be carried out, paying attention to wall/floor junctions, carpet edges and soft furnishings. Any infested clothing should be washed on as hot a temperature as possible to kill eggs and larvae. Alternatively, any small items not suitable for washing/dry cleaning can be placed in an airtight bag and stored in a freezer for 3 days to kill all life stages.
- We have over 24 years’ experience in providing ant control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex
- We will treat a moth infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.