We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Accreditations matter, for several reasons, not least making the procurement process as simple as possible for our customers.
You want to know what sort of firm we are, and how we conduct ourselves.
Ideally you want to know this before we start working together, asking questions such as:
- Are we safe to deal with?
- Do we take health & safety seriously?
- Can anybody else vouch for our policies and processes?
- Are we qualified to do our work?
- How easy will it be for us to fit within your procurement process?
And this is where our accreditations can help.
We are used to working with businesses of all sizes, ranging from small independents to very large national, and even international companies with very sophisticated procurement processes.
Hence we maintain a number of external accreditations, to make it as easy as possible to work with us, simplifying any procurement process and saving us all time.
The Main Awards We Hold
- We operate to three ISO standards – 9001, 14001 and 45001 via our Integrated Management System. We are accredited to UKAS standards by NQA, audited annually and work hard at constantly improving and evolving our working practices. We never stand still.
- SafeContractor – a recognised health & safety award, proving we are safe, stable and ethical too.
- CHAS – demonstrates compliance with this nationally recognised accreditation.
- Constructionline Silver – demonstrates we are health & safety compliant, having all the necessary insurances and processes in place to operate a safe business.
- British Pest Control Association – the leading pest control governing body within the UK. We are not only members, but play an active role in the organisation, helping drive up professional standards across the industry.
- Our drain surveyors are qualified having undertaken training with the National Association of Drainage Contractors (NADC), which proves their competence.
- A number of our technicians hold both IPAF and PASMA qualifications – this means they are competent to work at height using Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWP) and erect our own scaffold towers too.
In summary, although we are a small company of around 35 employees, our mindset is that of a large business – big enough to cope, small enough to care.