We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
Bed Bug Control & Treatment
- We have over 24 years’ experience in providing bed bug treatment services to householders and businesses throughout Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex
- We will identify and treat a bed bug infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue recurring
- We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – Putting health and safety first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
If you have bed bugs in your house or business, the only thing you will be thinking about is getting rid of them as quickly as possible.
Bed bugs can ruin an organisation’s reputation, especially in the hospitality or lettings sector. Our trained technicians have the technical knowledge and access to a range of professional use only products and equipment, to enable us to eradicate your bed bug problems. Our treatment options include a freezer trailer, specifically designed to help eradicate bed bugs and moths from your treasured possessions using this non toxic treatment - follow the link for more details.
Bed bug bites cause red, irritating marks and lumps. Some people develop a more severe skin reaction and can experience disturbed sleep.
How Do I Know If I Have Bed Bugs?
There are a number of signs to look out for that may indicate a bed bug infestation:
- Spotting the tiny brown insects themselves around your bed and sleeping area
- Suffering from irritating red bites, which typically appear in rows on your neck, shoulders, back, arms and occasionally legs too.
- Spotting clusters of small dark spots (about 1mm wide) on your bed frame or on the underside of your mattress
- Spotting small smears of blood on your bed linen or headboard
Mainly active at night, bed bugs hide in crevices in the bed, surrounding furniture, and also behind skirting boards, under loose wallpaper, behind pictures and even in plug sockets.
Bed bugs occur with regularity, particularly in multi-occupancy buildings with rapid resident turnover, for example, hostels, hotels, holiday camps and blocks of flats.
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.