We are a medium sized company - you can speak to the MD if you want
We are a member of the BPCA and all of our technicians are fully trained and certified
Our technicians can take as long as they need to do each job
TREATMENT FOR ANTSIf you are having trouble with ant infestations in the house or at your workplace, then you can call on us to help.
- We have over 24 years’ experience in providing ant control treatments to householders and businesses throughout Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex
- We will treat an ant infestation quickly and efficiently, and will put measures in place to stop the issue from recurring
- We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together
- As members of the British Pest Control Association, we abide by their strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We are ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited, giving you peace of mind that our processes have been strictly audited and found to be effective and professional
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – putting health and safety first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
There are a few ant species found in the UK and they can be a nuisance if they get into your home or business. While Garden or Black ants aren’t thought to carry diseases, they may contaminate food products and surfaces with germs from the areas outside that they have been foraging over, which is why ant control is important for maintaining a clean and hygienic living environment. Ants travel wide distances looking for food and follow trails they have established.
Effective ant control involves identifying the type of ant species and implementing appropriate methods to eliminate them. This may include using bait traps, applying insecticides, sealing entry points, and keeping the premises clean and free of food sources. Taking proactive measures to control ants can help prevent infestations and ensure a pest-free living space.
Our local BPCA (British Pest Control Association) certified Technicians offer methods of ant control that are targeted to eliminate specific ant species. They can solve the problem quickly.
Call or email us to discuss your pest problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
We will arrange a survey if necessary, at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
Abate Pest Management, BPCA certified technicians will visit to treat your pest problem. We’ll make as many visits as required to ensure your problem is resolved.
4. Guaranteed Service
We guarantee to solve your pest problem, working together.